Saturday, June 2, 2018

[Solo] SPOILER can we talk about what I geeked out most over?


•Main one I gasped at: Aurra Sing is dead?! •“That felucia job” made me smile.. all of the callbacks to Prequel/CW planets. Made the universe feel so grand! •Rodians! Twi’leks! This had a good balance of old and new species. I felt like the episodic sequels have lacked some familiarity in a lot of the world building. •Corellia looked awful familiar to SWTOR. I loved the connection.•I was never really a crazy big fan of Donald Glover so I never really knew about him... but wow. His lando is spot on. Both “Han” and “Lando” were better than I expected!I grew up in the 90’s, the Prequels so the originals were always a bit secondary to me.Disney, in my opinion, has made two excellent “stories.”Just enough new, just enough callbacks, and connecting the entire Saga.Absolutely loved it. Left the theatre really happy I went! via /r/StarWars https://ift.tt/2swfqjG

No comments:

Post a Comment