Monday, June 18, 2018

I just came out of Solo and I now love the Star Wars Universe


I have never been the biggest fan of the main saga. The only two I loved were Empire and Revenge if the Sith. But with the release of Solo and rogue one I’ve realized the Star Wars movies are not compelling movies, but the universe is. I think if Disney focused on Anthology movies/trilogies instead of the grand plot the Star Wars movies may get back on track. I would love movies focusing on The Force Unleashed, Clone Wars, and the time between the main trilogy and the sequel trilogy. Let the sky walkers be legends in the background of personal stories of individuals living in this amazing universe. Sorry for the rambling.TLDR: Disney should stop focusing on the big story of the Star Wars universe and focus on the smaller stories of people living with all of this going on around themLet me know what you guys think! via /r/StarWars https://ift.tt/2ykhxNN

No comments:

Post a Comment