Wednesday, June 27, 2018

I just bought Clone Wars on Blu-Ray...


And it's everything I hoped it would be. I've watched CW for years on Netflix, so I never really had the desire to buy it. I also was a late adopter of blu-ray. It was TFA that forced my wife and I to buy our first blu-ray player. We wanted those deleted scenes and extra content. Then I began to notice the image quality differences and we started replacing our dvd's. Star Wars being the first. I ended up with a bunch of Amazon gift cards so I finally bought CW. OMFG this is amazing. The quality of the picture is outstanding, like I finally noticed the Ark being load on Ryloth. So here I am doing my umpteenth run through of CW but now with better resolution. via /r/StarWars https://ift.tt/2Kg03aU

No comments:

Post a Comment