Monday, June 11, 2018

Maybe it’s just me, but if there’s one thing everyone can agree on is that Disney is indirectly reducing the Prequel hate significantly.


I don’t know if it’s because some fans dislike the sequels making them realize the prequels were much better. Disney ignoring the Clone Wars era (or just not showing it as much like in the 2000s-2012) making a lot of fans realize how cool some concepts were. Clone Wars the TV show being cancelled. Or if r/prequelmemes is behind the love growing, but every time I see prequel haters online and irl they always get flamed down while compared to a few years ago they’d get praised. It’s great though, cause a lot of fans can finally come out and show their love for the movies (just look at all the reactions of fans during BF2 revealing anything Clone Wars). Even I can relate cause I’m the largest Clone Wars fan you could meet. via /r/StarWars https://ift.tt/2sMSuO2

No comments:

Post a Comment