Tuesday, March 28, 2017

[TV Shows] SW : The Clone Wars was really good


I just wanted to share my appreciation for this TV-series. As someone who grew up with the Prequels, I've always been fond of this era, but not necessarily the movies.And thus, I really enjoy SW : TCW a lot. They are just so well done, and the stories are just so good. The scenes are also very well done, especially the more gruesome ones. I mean, like the scene when Asajj Ventress stab a clone through the stomach and kisses him. Another one I really like is in the episode when Skywalker and Kenobi are rescuing Master Piell from "The Citadel", and they're in the air vents. The doors are closing and a clone is half-way through a vent, and the vents block the view and our ears fills with the clone's screams. Really well done.So what's your favourite scenes/episodes? via /r/StarWars http://ift.tt/2ouu6wb

No comments:

Post a Comment