Wednesday, March 29, 2017

(TCW Spoilers) About Season 6's first story arc:


I just finished watching S6E4 "Orders." The ending, with Fives sacrificing himself for the truth, hit me really hard for some reason. Fives came closer than any Jedi ever had to bringing down the impending Empire. The episode was animated so well. I could see the emotion and the desperation in his face, and it broke my heart. It hit me harder than most people because I've been in that position. Knowing with all of your heart that something is true, and being surrounded by those who don't believe you. And that soundtrack... Look up that ending and rewatch it.Anyway, I just wanted to share my thoughts (very late to the party on this one I know). But man, I've never gotten that emotional from Star Wars before. via /r/StarWars http://ift.tt/2o6kvz6

No comments:

Post a Comment