Tuesday, March 28, 2017

Dating someone who's never seen STAR WARS...


Okay, so I recently put myself back on the market and I recently started dating someone. We had a discussion the other night about movies and it was brought up that they had never seen Star Wars. Twenty minutes later, we made an agreement that I'd watch all the SAW movies with them if they watched all the star wars with me.But my question is what order would make for the best viewing?Should I do 4,5,6,1,2,3,7 Like the older generations saw them. Or in numerical order? Although I feel that would ruin the "shock" of Vader in 5... I thought about the order I saw online once where it was 4,5,1,2,3,6,7 and the Prequels acted as a flashback......So come on Reddit, help me out on this... via /r/StarWars http://ift.tt/2o7Joe5

No comments:

Post a Comment