Saturday, January 27, 2018

Has anyone ever attempted the starwars marathon on very hard difficulty?


(In order)-Phantom Menace.-Attack of the Clones-all seasons of StarWars The Clone Wars (in order)-Revenge of the Sith-all seasons of StarWars Rebels (in order)-Rogue One-A New Hope-Empire Strikes Back-Return of the Jedi-(*Battlefront 2 campaign)-The Force Awakens-The Last Jedi.A loose estimate puts this at a 72 hour marathon of nonstop StarWars. I’ve never attempted something like this myself, however I have no-doubt the immersion would be out of this world (literally)...Maybe sometime in the future I will attempt this impressive feat, however I’m curious if anyone else has attempted this...Optional:(*Impossible difficulty) via /r/StarWars http://ift.tt/2EdAuRA

No comments:

Post a Comment