Sunday, January 28, 2018

(Sad Moment) Vader's Death in Lego Star Wars


Honestly, despite the light-hearted and silly tone of the game, I've always found this moment to be very emotional and sad.Luke takes off the mask. Vader, obviously in pain, places a hand on his son's shoulder, as if trying to comfort and thank his son. He then dies and Luke, after shaking his head in sadness, kisses his hand and places it on Vader's head.Yes, I know this is followed by the comedic moment of Vader's body sliding down the shuttle ramp, but it still hits me square in the heart!It's moments like this that make really me appreciate how Traveler's Tales choose not to include dialogue in their older games. While I assume it was mainly for technical reasons, their games taught me to appreciate silent filmmaking. via /r/StarWars http://ift.tt/2EgXgYH

No comments:

Post a Comment