Sunday, December 12, 2021

Does anyone else really like TFA and TLJ but not TROS?


So as we all know, there are a very vocal group of people that simply hate the sequels. It is very apparent in this sub and other subs.With me however, I’ve always liked them with the exception of TROS. I was in 4th grade when TFA came out and I saw it opening night. I remember loving it and I still do. There’s obviously a lot of very obvious call backs but I still like the movie.Fast forward a couple years later and TLJ releases. Once again I loved it. I still do.I think those first two installments did so much well. I think the acting is great, the cinematography is also amazing(especially TLJ). I also think the new characters are very likable. The writing isn’t necessarily phenomenal but then again it isn’t atrocious.So I just don’t understand how TROS took such a massive dip in quality in everything except the acting. Like come on it felt so lazy and the cinematography that was once incredible is just atrocious. Sooooooo much blue.Basically I’m just wondering if there’s anybody else that feels this way about the ST? via /r/StarWars https://ift.tt/3s1xcfm

No comments:

Post a Comment