Monday, March 15, 2021

Has anyone had a dream about a Star Wars movie that doesn't exist


Last month, I had a dream about Star Wars movie set before The Phantom Menace that had Qui Gon and Obi Wan on a investigative mission sent by the Republic probably 5 years prior, exploring a planet that was most likely ether Endor or Yavin 4, the ship they used to get there was burning in the background near a river and they looked extremely worried, I don't remember most of the "movie" because unfortunately I don't remember much of my dreams, but I got the vibe of an evil spirit of sorts being present on that world, likely because there was suspenseful John Williams style music in the background ,which sounded similar but not the same to what I've heard in any of the movies.Did you have any dreams of a Star Wars movie (or any type of media, like a game or cartoon) that never actually came out? for me it was a strange experience because I personally never gave much thought to whatever went on in the years just before Episode 1 via /r/StarWars https://ift.tt/38GuqBE

No comments:

Post a Comment