Sunday, February 24, 2019

Recently watched the Prequels after not having seen them in 10 years.


Honestly, I still find them to be a ton of fun. I watched the prequels before I watched the OT growing up and I remember how big a deal it was when TPM came out in ‘99. I know a lot of people hate on them now but I never noticed the flaws as a child.I’ve seen the OT and saw it immediately after watching RoTS after it came to theaters. I’ve also kept up with the Sequel Trilogy. There’s a pretty noticeable difference between them but that’s not why I’m posting this.After rewatching the Prequels, I still have a ton of fun and I really get into the politics and details that went over my head as a kid. I know the writing isn’t good but I still felt compelled and invested in the story even though I knew what would happen. It all seemed logical to me why Anakin turned to the dark side and how the republic fell. Despite the hate or the newfound memes, I love the prequels and they feel like an important part of Star Wars lore. via /r/StarWars https://ift.tt/2EshlNJ

No comments:

Post a Comment