Sunday, October 17, 2021

Dear Star Wars, thank you


I am relatively new to star wars, roughly 3 years ago my Dad introduced me to star wars as he has been a fan since the day it came out. The first one I watched was Empire Strikes Back and I immediately fell in love with Star Wars. About 2 years ago I finished watching all of the movies plus the side stories.During the year that I started watching Star Wars, my family started mentally abusing me. It's been some of the worst years of my life and every few months I watched a Star Wars movie when I'm bored.In the past 5 months, I have struggled with my mental health more than ever. 2 months ago I sat down over a week and watched the whole series in order. I felt at home. The Star Wars universe just seems so perfect to me, beyond the fighting that is.My favorite character is Han Solo, he replaces the whole that the lack of love I got from my Dad. Han reminds me of myself in a way, just better i guess. I look up to Han like he is my father.So, thank you, Star Wars for caring for the whole in my heart. I hope that once I die I get to go to the Star Wars Galaxy....While writing this I realised just how insane I seem. via /r/StarWars https://ift.tt/3jb8ILr

No comments:

Post a Comment