Sunday, October 31, 2021

Dune is amazing and I wish they'd make a Star Wars movie like that


I saw Dune in the theaters last night and it's pretty damn awesome. At times it's jaw droppingly beautiful. The film has scope and vision. While it has some plot issues, the visuals of the film are a true marvel. The actors are really good too (although I'm not sold on Zandaya...I don't really get it with her)I'd like to see a director bring this type of vision to a Star Wars film. No corny jokes, no wink-wink for the die hards, no flying space Leia, no Lauren Dern making pew-pew noises, no kissy faces between two pre-pubescent cardboard characters with eyelashes that can destroy galaxies, no Luke drinking purple goat milk.Anyways...would you like to see a movie like Dune in our Star Wars universe? I sure would. It's a gorgeous film! via /r/StarWars https://ift.tt/3nJaVyT

No comments:

Post a Comment