Sunday, March 7, 2021

Dear Star Wars,


I’m 21. As I’m sure it did many others, quarantine put me deeper in a rut I was already in last March. I’d always struggled when it came to reading as a kid, but as soon as I found the first chapter of LotJ online, I was hooked. So hooked that I instantly preordered it and must’ve reread it 20 or 30 times in anticipation for January. I’ve now read all the books and comics so far in The High Republic and have started a book collection that spans many genres (which I never thought of something I’d have and treasure so much). So to everyone at Lucasfilm, on Skywalker Ranch, and all the fabulous authors who bring the galaxy far, far away we all know and love to life; thank you. Thank you for saving me in one of my darkest hours. Thank you so much.May the Force be with you all. ❤️ via /r/StarWars https://ift.tt/2MUcKL1

No comments:

Post a Comment