Sunday, April 12, 2020

Oh boy, the prequels look amazing in 4k Dolby Vision


I belong to the more sceptic group of the prequels and one of my issues was the CGI Quality and overall look of a lot of scenes.I rewatched the prequels on my 4K OLED and Disney + (European so its quite new here) and I was pleasantly surprised just how great the movies look. Some stuff cant be salvaged (Droid fights Episode 1 or the cannon coat landing scene in Episode 2) but overall the movies look amazing.Its not good HDR in a sense of high brightness contrast but otherwise I doubt the movies ever looked better. Especially the pod race in Episode 1 looks incredibly colorful and imaginative. Bravo. Made me appreciate the prequels more than before (the last two sequel movies help also...) via /r/StarWars https://ift.tt/2V1X0qv

No comments:

Post a Comment