Sunday, July 1, 2018

I've gone from disagreeing with people who hated TLJ to feeling really bad for them.


This is not meant to be a political post. But I'm sure it will be.I come to this subreddit and I always end up in a bad mood, whenever I see a thread about TLJ. I always end up irritated at myself for even reading, and getting sick of the 'negativity'. But I realised something just now. I'm not getting angry at those who dislike TLJ. I'm getting upset because I feel awful for them.I don't mean it in a really patronising way, I'm serious.My heart fucking goes out to you guys. I'm sorry that this franchise was ruined for you, I'm sorry if you feel like star wars has died in your heart. I can only imagine how that would feel. It fucking sucks. I will never call you a fake star wars fan. via /r/StarWars https://ift.tt/2lMCA2j

No comments:

Post a Comment