Sunday, March 4, 2018

Does anyone else feel this way?


Before TLJ, I liked Star Wars a lot but it didn't seem to have the same impact on me as it did on others. I haven't seen either the Original Trilogy or the Prequel in years but I don't distinctly remember any of them standing out to me as more enjoyable than the other. I was very much a casual fan, not really participating in fandom stuff like theories and hype like I do for other things. But for some reason TLJ has gotten me completely engaged. I am far more excited for Episode 9 than I was for TLJ this soon after the release of the previous episode. The only reason I can think for this is that now I have a definite favourite character. But apart from that I don't what it is about TLJ that has interested me so much more than other Star Wars movies. Really I just want to know if anyone is feeling a similar way! via /r/StarWars http://ift.tt/2oN0PPa

No comments:

Post a Comment