Thursday, April 20, 2017

r/StarWars:“Your focus determines your reality.” -it's feedback time!


Hey folks, Noche here. For those that don't know who I am, I created the sub about eight-years-ago and occasionally I like to come directly to the users for feedback. My, have we've grown over the past few years. It's amazing the amount of people who come here to our little piece of reddit. We're almost to 600k! The day we hit a million subscribers will be incredible. To come from just one guy posting in an empty sub day after day after day to a sub with almost 3/4's of a million users and a top notch mod team... Fascinating.Anyways, I'm checking the pulse and asking what you like about r/starwars, what you don't like, what you'd like to see more of, what you'd like to see less off, etc. Constructive criticism, please. And also, keep things cordial, this isn't a debate, it's a forum for you to communicate directly with me (and the mods) on how we can improve.And welcome to all of you who are new to r/starwars! We have a lot going on around here and please contribute in whichever way you like whether it be posting or discussing. There's a lot of both! Please observe our rules in the sidebar, they are enforced and were brought about (demanded) by the community.And one more thing: thanks to all you oldheads that have stuck around all these years. I know some of you have been here from the beginning and I appreciate that. As always, I like to hear what you have to say because you've been along for the ride the entire time. Even if you lurk (like me) more than anything, gimme some feedback!Thanks everyone for subscribing to r/StarWars and let's hear what you have to say! via /r/StarWars http://ift.tt/2pJciin

No comments:

Post a Comment