Tuesday, April 18, 2017

For the first time


I've started watching SW with my friend who's never seen it before. The only things she knows is Yoda, Stormtroopers, and Darth Vader is Luke's dad.We started at Ep 1 (bite me) and she actually liked it, stating Jar Jar is her fave character and warning me she'll be quoting him for the foreseeable future (don't even want to think about all the "how wude"s I'll be getting).Finished Ep 2, which she wasn't as impressed with, stating that Anakin is "fucking hot" except he's ruined by being creepy and bitchy and blames poor writing for that.The most interesting part of all this is she has no idea Anakin goes bad or becomes Darth Vader, and still hasn't figured out that Palpatine is a Sith. I'm looking forward to tomorrow, when we'll be watching Ep 3 and Rogue One. She's in for a surprise, to be sure. But a welcome one. via /r/StarWars http://ift.tt/2pQefZq

No comments:

Post a Comment