Sunday, July 17, 2022

Unpopular opinion: “Solo” is one of my favourite and most watched Star Wars movies.


Feel free to roast me and tell me why I’m wrong. There is so much about it that I love.EDIT: somebody mentioned that this post has no real input besides “Solo Good” and I agree, it’s not the best discussion starter. So I copy/pasted this from the comments:Solo has:A train heistA fun bar scene with a live alien bandA young, and sassy, but not quite as overconfident Han SoloWoody Harrelson, Donald Glover, and Emelia ClarkeHan and Chewie meeting for the first timeHan winning the millennium falcon and making the kessel run in 12 parsecsL3The spice mines of Kessel, finally.It’s good and this is the hill I die on. Also, as a queer person, I fucking LOVED that Lando calls Han “cute” and then grins flirtatiously at him 🥹 via /r/StarWars https://ift.tt/aX24DYu

No comments:

Post a Comment