Sunday, November 8, 2020

My daughters’ Halloween costumes! Ashoka and Rey


The Rey costume is store bought, but I couldn’t find any Ashoka costumes, except one that had pretty awful reviews. I’m not crafty at all, but I gave a homemade Ahsoka costume my best shot.I made the frame for the headpiece out of crafting wire, then covered and shaped it with foil and duct tape. I cut pieces of white fabric out and attached them with hot glue, then used blue paint and silver shimmer paper for the detailing.The outfit was pretty last minute, honestly. I ordered pieces for a similar outfit online, but they didn’t come in time.. I still don’t have them lol. If I ever get them, I’m gonna dress her up in the full costume for a little photoshoot. Might as well get as much use as possible out of it!For my first DIY costume, I’m happy with it. Both of my daughters loved their costumes, despite hardly anyone recognizing Ahsoka haha.Picture of the costumes! via /r/StarWars https://ift.tt/35d1uzY

No comments:

Post a Comment