Sunday, November 1, 2020

Clone Wars and Rebels are really good


After being reluctant about viewing "shows meant for kids" for years, I've finally jumped aboard the ship and my god I've been missing out. The lore, the characters, the stories really engaged me in a way that the DisneyTrilogy did not. The interconnectedness between the shows and the movies are for me the most fun, and actually seeing the characters change and grow over time is really satisfying. The prospect of having certain characters crossover with The Mandalorian is actually giving me hope for the future of Star Wars.Just wanted to post this as something positive, but also if you guys have other recommendations for further delving into the mysteries of the force I welcome it.Happy sunday, and may the force be with you always 🤓 via /r/StarWars https://ift.tt/3kOn6HX

No comments:

Post a Comment