
I would love to see a show about the Galactic Civil War. You might say Rebels was just that but I'm talking about a show where there is no clear main character and any episode can be at any place with any characters. I love the scent in Solo where the Stormtroopers are fighting the Rebels I would love to see more stuff like that. I would also like to see the Empires perspective (maybe even follow a Stormtrooper though the show?). Since the war last about 20 years or so (maybe I'm wrong) I would like to see the state the Galaxy is in after Revenge of The Sith.A show like this could work with The Sequels to and could maybe explain plotholes that weren't explained much. Like how Palpatine came back or something like that. The Sequels take place over a year so it could possibly be hard to do but I guess it could show how the First Order rose to power and why The New Republic wont help the Resistance. It could really work with any era they introduce it's a really good way to Flesh out stories and Characters and it really shows the War in Star Wars. via /r/StarWars https://ift.tt/2Ysa0ao
No comments:
Post a Comment