Sunday, August 2, 2020

He really was the chosen one...


After finishing The Clone Wars for the first time this week, the scene between Luke and Darth Vader in ROTJ after Vader has thrown Sidious over the railing hits so much differently.Seeing Anakin change and evolve throughout seven seasons during TCW and his relationships with Obi-Wan, Ahsoka and others, it showed how much he loved his friends/family and just wanted to do good for the galaxy. Watching Vader put an end to Sidious and the Galactic Empire to save Luke showed that he really was the person Qui-Gon Jinn said he was all along. It just took longer than expected.It just made the scene between Luke and Anakin so much more emotional for me. I've never cried at the end of ROTJ but after the emotional journey of TCW, you're damn right I cried.I know a of people have probably already mentioned this here but I just wanted to share my experience. via /r/StarWars https://ift.tt/3i2AlTA

No comments:

Post a Comment