Sunday, May 3, 2020

Perfect day to say goodbye


My partner died from COVID-19 at the start of the month. He was a massive Star Wars fan and was so excited by the return of the Clone Wars show and it made me happy each time he’d come into the room with a giant smile on his face after each new episode. It sucks he never got to see the ending of the season.By time the post mortem and registration of his death was done, without realising it, I’d arranged for his cremation to occur on Star Wars day. I’d already picked that he’ll enter the crematorium to Binary Stars.It’s so very fitting for him as the giant Star Wars geek that he was and as sad as I am about losing him, I’m happy knowing that he’d have loved the fact today was the day of his cremation.I hope you all have a great day, whatever you get up to in lockdown and stay safe. via /r/StarWars https://ift.tt/35tlDjN

No comments:

Post a Comment