Sunday, February 23, 2020

Rebels season 4 is a masterpiece (no spoilers)


I know moat people prefer The Clone Wars over Rebels. I've even heard people say Rebels is too cartoonish but hear me out. I love The Clone Wars. I grew up with it and I adore it. But the way Rebels develops characters and the stories is amazing. I love all 4 seasons of it. But I must say that the season 4 is a masterpiece. The way they have portrayed the Ghost team and whole Phoenix Squadron is just amazing. Many don't like the cliffhanger with Ezra, but it gave the meaning to what the Rebellion was. Everything they talk about through the series builds up to this very moment of great deeds. I think season 4 is amazing and deserves more praise as does the whole series. It sure is more child friendly than the clone wars i guess. But season 4 is way more brutal than previous seasons, it truly allows the viewer to notice the bond, which it creates between the characters and the viewer. Sabin also gets a just ending and hands down Zeb's and Kallus ending is redeeming. 10/10 would watch it again. via /r/StarWars https://ift.tt/2wK78Lb

No comments:

Post a Comment