Sunday, August 18, 2019

Lucasfilms Just Can’t Win


I don’t know what it is with people, but Lucasfilms can’t win over anybody. People have been clambering for an Obi-Wan film and when it finally looks like we are getting it people are against it now? I’ve seen people say “there is nothing to tell” “it would be boring” “they can’t make any good new characters so they milk the old ones” and a lot more hate. What is it with these people? There is a chance that we are getting something I thought everyone agreed on and now people don’t want it? What???The rumors of a Star Wars theme park we’re going around for a long time and everyone was hyped for it. Then we finally get it and people are actively hoping for its failure and thinking it’s going to be Aladdin Land now? Even though all the hard work to make it the most immersive park ever created and people still can’t be pleased.I’ve even seen people already hate on the Cassian Andor show when we know nothing about it. I was led to believe Cassian was a fan favorite from that movie but apparently not. I’ve seen people say “he’s boring” “he died so it would be pointless” “Make new characters” (as if he isn’t still new).I could go on with more examples but I think you all get the picture. And I understand there will always be complainers out there and maybe part of it is just that the internet lets everyone have an opinion. But I just feel like everything Lucasfilms does is a “wrong” move. Everything they do is “ruining” Star Wars. It’s just really annoying and it would be nice for once if everyone could get along and as Star Wars fans actually all like something together. Maybe The Clone Wars will do that for us? That seems like a good start. via /r/StarWars https://ift.tt/33FRRqx

No comments:

Post a Comment