Sunday, August 18, 2019

Does anyone else feel really nostalgic for the ‘97 Special Edition Trilogy?


I’m starting a rewatch of the 97 trilogy after many years of watching the theatrical cuts and as soon as the making of clip before the movie came on it all felt really nostalgic. And don’t even get me started on the beautiful artwork they used!When I was younger the only way that I had to watch Star Wars were from the Special Edition vhs tapes that I got from my library’s book sale. I remember buying into George talking about how everything in these versions are better. Now I know better but back then I really did love watching the Special Editions.Does anyone else have any fond memories of the 97 Special Editions? I’d love to hear them!Edit: Here’s my completed 97 SE vhs/laserdisc collection. This is something that I’ll never get rid of! via /r/StarWars https://ift.tt/2KSCh2d

No comments:

Post a Comment