Sunday, July 22, 2018

Last Jedi opinion change...


I got out of the cinema 8 months ago sad, disapointed and almost angry with the movie I just saw. I imagined something so different and for the next months I was completely on the "Ryan Johnson made a bad movie" train and happy that Mark himself shared the same opinion regarding Luke. I read and saw lots of reviews until I got tired of star wars for the first time in my life.But last night, out of nowhere I switch channels and star wars the last jedi is starting. Just because nothing better was on I keep it there.And I really, really liked it.I still hate the Hux call joke, the milk scene and all those "modern" jokes but the feeling of the movie is very classical after all this time.From bottom 3 episodes to top 3. How did this happened? I will trying to figure this thing out for the next few weeks I think.Has this change of heart months later regarding ep8 happened to anybody else? via /r/StarWars https://ift.tt/2uGKtLE

No comments:

Post a Comment