Tuesday, August 22, 2017

Subreddit theme and banner update!


Hey!As you can tell, I've updated the subreddit theme and made a new banner now that we're getting ever closer to The Last Jedi. I am really pleased with the result and I really hope everyone else is too :)I'd like to give a shoutout to Tiemen (/u/ThaTiemsz) and Mek (/u/Mekrani), both moderators of the /r/StarWars Discord.Tiemen for making the insanely awesome new banner logo animation. Seriously, hover over it! How cool is that?! We've tried our best to adapt it to all browser but it won't be perfect, this is as good as it gets.Mek for helping me out and adding proper lighting on the characters to better reflect the backgrounds and surroundings. Made a world of a difference and tied it all together beautifully.If you have any questions or concerns, let me know :) Cheers! via /r/StarWars http://ift.tt/2iqNxIm

No comments:

Post a Comment