Sunday, July 26, 2020

I haven't seen it mentioned anywhere, so I want to bring up something neat about the OT's laser colours. (I hope it isn'T common knowledge without me noticing, or that this is the correct flair for it)


Now, it is far from secret that George Lukas based much of the space combat of the star wars movies after WW II films.With that said, I think I just realised what served as the inspiration for the empire's cannons firing green, while rebel ships firing red bolts: Those were the colours of the trails that the tracer bullets of germany and the western allies left repectively. This difference was brought on by the chemical makeup of the tracers, but that's besides the point right now.For those who are out of the loop on what a tracer round is, here is a wikipedia link for your conveniance. via /r/StarWars https://ift.tt/3hBDdqu

No comments:

Post a Comment