Sunday, May 3, 2020

My Childhood has officially ended today following the series finale of the Clone wars


My relationship with Disney and Lucas film is a mixed relationship, I like what they have done with the tv shows and Games. And the Star Wars stories movies (rouge one and Han Solo) however I dislike the the sequel trilogy, but when I heard about the renewal of the clone wars I was thrilled and exited of what might come. As well as anxious of the potential that Lucas-film and Disney could destroy my childhood show, but when the episodes where released I was pleasantly surprised and relieved that Dave Filoni and the team at Lucas film where able to re create the anxiety and betrayal we all felt in revenge of the sith.For that, I want to thank you. You have made my childhood memorable!(I’m currently 18) via /r/StarWars https://ift.tt/2WoWN01

No comments:

Post a Comment