Sunday, July 21, 2019

Minecraft Mos Eisley Map Download!


Download below. Hello, I was not expecting this post to get this much attention. However, I digress. The map is from an old server, and with all this new attention we have decided we’ve wanted to try to start the set back up again with the goal of recreating the whole Star Wars Galaxy. I want to post the link for everyone to enjoy, but at the same time I want the select few that want to project to move forward also help. We need builders and devs, so if you’d like to help that would be awesome. If not, still cool.Private message me if you are interesting in helping build and recreate the Star Wars Galaxy!ALSO: Private message me with any questions, comments, concerns etc. I read all PMs.Download:https://ift.tt/30NCIBq Texture Pack (it’s old but works.) https://ift.tt/2y6RTZP World DownloadOnce in, tp yourself to these cords: X:0 Y:1 Z:0 Enjoy! via /r/StarWars https://ift.tt/2O8lrkQ

No comments:

Post a Comment