Sunday, July 16, 2023

Star Wars animated shows


Just here to show some love to the animated shows as I’ve been proven wrong again and again. Didn’t watch clone wars for years as thought nah not for the cartoon then watched and my god it’s some of the best star wars content I’ve seen especially that final seasonSo cause that I start watching rebels at first I’m not too keen but stick with it and again my god I love that show and the characters in it absolute amazing Finally now I’ve started bad batch, again wasn’t sure about it but cause of the last two I thought let’s give it a go. That first episode of bad batch is one of my favourite bits of Star Wars content ever it’s amazing. So yeah basically big love to the animated shows Ps tales of the Jedi also amazing via /r/StarWars https://ift.tt/QkijT83

No comments:

Post a Comment