Sunday, August 22, 2021

The wealth of behind-the-scenes Star Wars content on Disney Plus is fantastic and should not be slept on


I've been recently rewatching some of the films on D+ and finally got curious enough to see what these 'Extras' tabs had in them, and boy was I surprised at the sheer amount of BTS content that exists on Disney Plus. Some of the films only have deleted scenes, but others have some fantastic featurettes and commentary tracks that are so fascinating and honestly elevate the magic of the series for me. On top of that I think it's so awesome that Disney has invested in things like the Gallery (although I wish there was more for Mando S2), and made sure to bring docs like Empire of Dreams to their collection. It's a stark contrast to most other streaming services which do virtually no BTS content. via /r/StarWars https://ift.tt/381L7H5

No comments:

Post a Comment