Sunday, August 29, 2021

Jyn Erso is better than Rey


I just rewatched Rogue One recently and I have to say, Jyn Erso and Rey have many similarities, both were abandoned at a young age, both were found by Rebels and experienced life changing adventures that molded them into the person we see them as in the movies.But despite them having great similarities, in my opinion, Jyn is just a better than Rey. With Jyn, you feel her emotions, you can relate and connect to her, she had personality, but with Rey, Rey was just a bland forgettable character that was, in my opinion, a walking deus ex machina because of all the Force powers she developed over a short amount of time, which makes her progression through the movies unrealistic, but with Jyn, her progression through Rogue One was just logical and I just wished the Rogue One characters survived so we can get a Rogue One 2. via /r/StarWars https://ift.tt/3tagE3n

No comments:

Post a Comment