Sunday, November 13, 2022

I just can't believe how incredible Andor is.


I know there have been dozens of posts praising the show, but I feel like it's very much deserved and I just want to emphasize my love for it!I have been a Star Wars for as long as I can remember and grew up watching TCW and eventually watched the movies once I was a bit older (I'm a younger fan lol) and I have always loved the franchise despite its many lows.So having always loved this franchise I didn't realize Andor was something that I needed from it. I never realized how much I wanted a deep, nuanced, mature, gritty and emotional story set in the Galaxy far, far away like Andor. I feel like Andor has ventured off into something never done before by the franchise (at least not in such depth) and has done so in a way that has captivated me. Everything about this show is just incredible; the writing, the dialogue, the visuals, the acting, etc, etc. It's all just executed to as close to perfection as I can imagine possible.I have come to care about the Star Wars universe and the beings within it so much more because of this show. Truthfully there isn't a character I have disliked writing wise, and I have even come to have new favorite SW characters that have been introduced in this show. (Ex: Kino, I don't know how they made me care so much about a character I knew for about 3 episodes.)Overall, this show is just fantastic and is in my opinion the best thing to come out of Star Wars under Disney and perhaps even one of the best pieces of Star Wars content in general perhaps only being beaten out by very few pieces of Legends content and the OT and even then, I find the show can rival those pieces of content in some areas. Tony, his team and Lucasfilm should all be proud they have created something absolutely fantastic! via /r/StarWars https://ift.tt/VcMt9ip

No comments:

Post a Comment