Sunday, February 6, 2022

Disney+ has the Marvel movies broke down so you can watch them in each phase, and also includes a chronological order playlist. Why can’t we have this for Clone Wars?


I watched Clone Wars as each episode released.I’m terrible with names and this was made worse as each character looks identical (except for maybe a haircut or a tattoo).It was pretty confusing because one clone would die and it would seem the death was very significant… only for that clone to be present in the next episode!!!I found out there was a “chronology clone wars” episode list about the same time people were talking about watching the Marvel movies chronologically.Disney+ made a playlist for the Marvel movies so you can watch them as they released in theaters or you can watch them as they happened in their timeline.Why can’t we have this for Clone Wars? I think I’d enjoy this order much better.Can we create a petition or something to get Disney to do this?It seems it would benefit their viewers and possibly encourage viewers to watch their content again.I know I could always print out the episode order and cherry-pick each episode in chronological order…. But why should I if the Marvel fans don’t have to! 😝 via /r/StarWars https://ift.tt/v13XrgG

No comments:

Post a Comment