Tuesday, January 3, 2017

On The Adorable New Generation of Star Wars Fans


So, on Christmas day, I was at church and after the service, I got chatting to two kids, aged about 7 and 11 (I've known them since they were born, and our families are good friends), about Rogue One. The elder of the two realllllllly wanted to go see it and we ended up going into really deep lore talk about Rebels, TCW and the EU in general (I learned loads from them about TCW!).Anyway, it turns out that the older kid owns a copy of Jedi Outcast, so I was telling him about Jedi Academy and remembered I had a copy which I've now given him!It's great to see how fascinated these kids get over something I've been enthusiastic about since I was their age, and yeah it's just a blessing to be able to nerd out with them.tl;dr I nerded out with some kids I know about Star Wars and gave one of them my copy of Jedi AcademyEdit: set flair for the post as 'games' since I mentioned JO and JA via /r/StarWars http://ift.tt/2iLSZ4B

No comments:

Post a Comment