Sunday, August 20, 2023

30 min of new hope


Stars Wars A New HopeBruv how does this film actually look decent cuz it was made in the 80’s. Darth Vader is that guy like for real, cool ass cape and shit. Also Princess Leia kinda fine.Those little gremlins with the brown capes are hella ominous what they want with R2. Also C3 kinda annoying but like in a loveable way. The costumes and like droids and shit look hella cool and they all unique. I’m assuming these caped fellas are like scavengers. Oh shit it’s C3 tf. They’re reunited now I guess.Oof that’s some dodgy cgi with that weird animal. The practical effects look way better why they using cgi. Ohhhhh shit it’s luke. It’s well weird how like Luke who I’m assuming is human ended up on this dessert planet. Oh shit obi wan kenobi, I know him. I think lukes uncle knows summit about obi wan. This planet Luke lives on is beautiful. This space car he’s flying is well cool.I’m tired af I’ll watch the rest tomorrow via /r/StarWars https://ift.tt/yrY7GEW

No comments:

Post a Comment