Saturday, May 20, 2023

If you’re still ignoring Rebels… do yourself a favor, and stop


The Star Wars fan base is massive and extremely diverse. You have people who prefer the prequels, people who prefer the originals, people who prefer the sequels, different combinations of those groups and countless others as well.For this reason, I brushed off the praise I’ve been reading about Rebels, assuming it was just coming from a group I’d never be a part of.I was wrong. I finally started Rebels. I’ve only just finished S2E2, and man, this is GOOD Star Wars.The character models are kinda weird, yes. The character animation is strange, sure. The dialog can be really dumbed down at times, absolutely.But the detail of the Star Wars universe on display, the internal consistency of the world and its rules, the story, the action, etc…This is great stuff. It’s been getting better and better, too. S1 built up to a great finale, S2 has started off with a bang. I have seen the light. If you’re still skeptical… commit to watching all of S1 before making up your mind. I’m sure this will become one of those shows that you think about constantly and try to sneak in an episode whenever you get a moment. via /r/StarWars https://ift.tt/DIAz2Ye

No comments:

Post a Comment