Sunday, May 21, 2023

Am I the Asshole: I built a state of the art space station as big as a moon but some jerks blew it up and somehow people are making me out to be the bad guy…


It took me years of research and development to even create the plans for my space station. Hell people dedicated their entire lives to it. I couldn’t wait to build it and when I did people said it was an achievement the likes of which had never been seen. I put so much money into it and barely made the last payment on it. I only got to use it like once and man it worked like a dream. Totally blew everyone away. Then one day some teenagers blew it up! Insurance hadn’t even kicked in so it wouldn’t be covered. I’m beyond pissed. Now people are saying I’m the bad guy in this situation because I never should have even built it. What are they even talking about. What I do with my money is my business. I just wanted a badass space station with a cool chair to overlook the galaxy. Is that so much to ask? via /r/StarWars https://ift.tt/Q4RAaVL

No comments:

Post a Comment