Sunday, July 3, 2022

I forgot how good Rogue One actually is


When it came out I was 14 years old and therefore also didn’t have much access to the internet. That’s why I didn’t even know what it was gonna be about. I assumed it would be the second movie of the sequels. I only found out what it was gonna be about when I went to the cinema with my friend and he told me what it’s about. Since it‘s been something else than I thought it was gonna be, I already was a bit disappointed. Then I got even more disappointed because it didn’t have the typical Star Wars stuff (only a few slightly known characters and no lightsabers). Later I found out about all the hate the Disney Star Wars movies got, so I just had very bad memories of that movie. Which is why I even used to skip it when I was rewatching the Star Wars movies / shows.I just watched it again and have to say: it’s a really good movie. I like how the movie did things different to other Star Wars stuff, the characters were great and I loved that the main characters died at the end. There are way to less movies with bad ends and Rogue One did an amazing job on that.Overall probably in my top 10 of all Star Wars media (canon and legends) via /r/StarWars https://ift.tt/lQRboXi

No comments:

Post a Comment