Thursday, January 20, 2022

The Book of Boba Fett is good, y’all are just spoiled.


After watching the book of Boba Fett (so far, Ep 4.), I rewatched the best “Star Wars” that’s ever star wared while I was sick. This includes Ep 3, the OG trilogy, and The Mandalorian. The book of Boba Fett is good, and the Mandalorian slapped so hard you Boba stans are mad Boba isn’t better than Din. The book of Boba is giving us so much backstory on Boba and the sand people. It’s refreshing that a piece of canon is explaining so much. Especially when giving backstory on an alien race EVERYONE hated. In KOTOR, every single walk through encourages you to kill all the sand people. I’m not sure if I can replay that game on dark side mode. Stop being upset cause Boba isn’t the ba he was in legends. We have been blessed by The Mandalorian cause Din is the ba we aspire Boba to be. I truly believe peak Star Wars has been with the season openers of The Mandalorian. Go back, watch them. They’re great in their own right. Stop giving The Book of Boba Fett shade cause it’s not peak Star Wars. It’s a solid show, and it gives Boba way more depth than he deserves. Shut up about the cyborg kids, they’re so George Lucas. They’re put there as a reference to American Graffiti and you know it. I’m happy a Wookiee FINALLY ripped the arm off of someone. Y’all are acting like this is The Last Jedi all over again; rewatch that toilet fire. I have faith in Jon Favreau. I’m just happy we have new content to enjoy and discuss. I wish that was enough for y’all. Sorry this isn’t the last season of clone wars again.Ps: Boba is one of my favorite characters in this universe. His arch in this show (so far) is valid.PSS: Temuera Morrison is in better shape than most of y’all. Especially for being 61. via /r/StarWars https://ift.tt/3rwoPX3

No comments:

Post a Comment