Monday, January 17, 2022

First time watching Star Wars A New Hope and now I love Han Solo


Guys, please don't give me spoilers that's my first time watching New Hope (episode IV) and now I love Han Solo and I can't accept what happened to him anymore and (SPOILER EPISODE 7-->)I can't even like Kylo Ren anymore. I had only seen the sequential movies. And so I started watching from episode one and now I'm on IV. Han Solo is the best character, (SPOILER EPISODE 7-->)I'm sad and I can't accept what happened to him!! I'm angry. How did you manage to accept?​SPOILERS EPISODE 7 A 9 ---> And I'm also thinking that my favorite character who was Kylo Ren was a Darth Vader impersonation and they imitated even the scar on his face. And I'm also thinking that by the technology level of movies 1 to 3 the technology of episodes 7 to 9 should be at least at the level of Altered Carbon. It would be a world more or less like the one we saw.I will keep watching.If I can't put this kind of discussion here, let me know and I'll delete it. via /r/StarWars https://ift.tt/3fAz1bm

No comments:

Post a Comment