Sunday, December 29, 2019

I felt like I was seven-years-old again last night: I loved The Rise of Skywalker!


I was seven when Star Wars was released, and still remember how amazing it all felt: the visual effects, the creatures, the story, the humor, the big-ness of everything.We went to see ROS last night. I hadn’t done any reading about it, hadn’t paid attention to reviews, and took my seat with no axe to grind or critical eye. I did have popcorn.I thought it was fantastic. I’m not going to defend myself to anyone, and I don’t want deep discussions about why anything in the script, acting, story arc, special effects, or marketing ruined it. To me, I felt like a young girl again, spellbound by a creative, visual feast with a lot of heart. Great job to all involved. via /r/StarWars https://ift.tt/39jHw6p

No comments:

Post a Comment