Thursday, October 25, 2018

Can we have occasional posts that are designated salt-free? All I wanna do is comment on a IX hype post and share my excitement and theories with others, but its impossible without people screaming at us about how TLJ ruined their lives.


For example, there was a post today with a IX countdown. I click on it, hoping to share in my massive amount of hype for the movie and maybe breakdown some theories now that Kylo is the ruler of the First Order and Rey may not want to kill him. But nope, all I see when someone says something positive is how someone else wants to die instead of watching it. I used to love coming to this sub to talk about my favorite franchise. Now it's nothing but bummer city.TLJ didn't kill hype, ya'll did. via /r/StarWars https://ift.tt/2O69BST

No comments:

Post a Comment