Monday, December 4, 2017

So I recently just rewatched Episode 1 and I found out something pretty interesting


I got to the end of the movie where the funeral of Qui-Gon took place. Once the new melody of the piece that was playing during the scene was introduced, I recognized it immediately.If you go to the track “The High Council Meeting and Qui-Gon’s Funeral” from Episode 1, at 1:55 you will hear almost the exact same thing as in Episode 3 when Anakin is put into his suit.It is on the Episode 3 track named “The Birth of The Twins and Padme’s Destiny” at 2:00.They aren’t exactly the same though. I’m pretty sure the one in Episode 1 has more men and is lower than the one in Episode 3 with it sounding higher and like more women are singing it.But it is literally the same melody and everything. It’s a crazy connection via /r/StarWars http://ift.tt/2AKCzVO

No comments:

Post a Comment