Sunday, September 11, 2022

I just watched Obi-Wan Kenobi today, and it brought me joy I haven’t felt for years.


I’m 38 years old and have not enjoyed much of anything since the prequels were made, but this has rekindled my love for Star Wars again.Seeing Obi-Wan again and watching him go from a tired and weak former Jedi, to being back to somewhat his old self was such a wonderful experience.Young Leia was amazing, and the last fight between Anakin and Obi-Wan made me so excited I leapt for joy. I haven’t felt so happy and excited about Star Wars in so many years. I was crying by the end of it with happy tears. I’m just so grateful this exists.I’m sorry if I sound silly, I just had to say this after just finishing it. I’m just so happy. via /r/StarWars https://ift.tt/lctzPVM

No comments:

Post a Comment